New4all Recruitment Solution are recruiting on behalf of our client in Burntwood.
Job Role: Welder / Fabricator
Aim of Role: Responsible for fabrication and welding of steel, aluminum and titanium using TIG process for healthcare products.
Hours of Work: 40 Hours Per Week.
Pay Rate: £10.50 PH (Upwards, depending on experience)
- Must be available to work overtime when required.
- Must be punctual with a good time and attendance record.
- Other duties may be necessary when required.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work in a demanding environment.
- 2/3 years welding experience.
- TIG welding.
- Steel, aluminum and titanium.
Job Specific Training:
- Ability to product products to a high standard.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Knowledge of materials.
- Perform role in accordance with all relevant quality standards and adhere to all relevant processes / policies within the GMS.
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety / Environmental and Welfare requirements.
- Ensure general housekeeping requirements are adhered to.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs