New4all Recruitment are hiring for trainee welders to work at a warehouse based in the Burntwood, Cannock area. You will be learning the entire mig/tig weld process to assemble Wheelchairs.
Hours of work: 8am – 5pm
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Pay: Starting from £9.50 depending on experience (after 12 weeks training you will receive a pay increase)
– Some experience would be desirable but not essential
– Must be 18+
– Must have a passion to learn welding
– Must have a good working background
– Ideally worked with aluminum, steel or carbons.
- Salary Offer £9.50ph
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5