New4all Recruitment are hiring for a client based in the Lichfield area for a customer Support role.
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week (between 8am and 6pm)
Pay: £9.50- £11ph
• Deliver excellent customer service to all our customers across several different channels, which may include social media, email, and phone
• • Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services and business account options
• • Facilitate sales from incoming calls
• • Retention of existing customer accounts
• • Answering calls and handling queries from our business and personal account customers
• • Administration support for the business development team
• • Opening of new business accounts
• • Support with ANPR and TAG customer set up
• • Meeting departmental SLA’s
• • Updating data and trackers on Microsoft excel
• • Utilising IT database and systems to maintain thorough and accurate customer records
• • Effectively manage workload to achieve individual and team KPIs and SLA’s
• • Take ownership and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner, in line with service level agreements
• • Taking initiative and ownership of what you do
| Ability to sell products and services
• • Good Knowledge of IT/ Microsoft office packages and database input. (Word, excel)
• • Strong analytical skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
• • Excellent telephone manner when communicating with customers both internally & externally.
• • Have an accurate and methodical approach to work.
• • Ability to meet service level agreements
• • Work well as part of a team, however, be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage own workload.
• • Ability to use own initiative